There are at least 333 Messianic prophecies in the Jewish Scriptures that describe the real Messiah.
Yeshua’s( Jesus) entire ancestry, birth, character, teaching, ministry, life, death, burial, and resurrection were prophesied by 25 Jewish writers hundreds of years before His birth.
The following is a list of just a few of these, which point to Yeshua as "Mashiach" and disqualify other false messiahs:
· He will be born in Bethlehem (Beit-Lechem) (Micah 5:2, Matthew 2:1)
· He will be born to a virgin and will be called God With Us (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23)
· He will be despised and rejected by his own people (Isaiah 53:3, John 1:11, John 5:43)
· He will suffer terribly (Isaiah 53:3, Matthew 26:38)
· He will be pierced and wounded for our sins (Isaiah 53:5, Psalm 22:16, Luke 23:33)
· He will take upon himself the punishment that we all deserve (Isaiah 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24)
· He will not open his mouth in his own defense (Isaiah 53:7, Matthew 27:12–14)
· He will die a violent, premature death (Isaiah 53:8,12, Luke 23:46)
· He will die with the wicked but be buried with the rich (Isaiah 53:9, Matthew 27:57–60)
· He will be raised from the dead to life (Psalm 16:10, Acts 2:29–32, Matthew 28:5–6)
· He will sit on the throne of His father, David, and rule forever (Isaiah 9:6–7, Luke 1:30–33)
"Be not deceived, for many will come in my Name saying 'I am the Christ' " Matthew 24.5