Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2018

By God's love, grace, kindness


Yesterday I turned 65 years

The message that came to me was:
“It is good to know about God,
It is better to walk with God,
It is possible by grace divine for God to walk with me.”

And my testimony is that of Jacob:
“I don’t deserve all the good things God has done for me”

And he said again – “ God has stayed with me wherever I have gone”

From my teenage years, my purpose of heart has been “to know HIM” (Philippians 3) .

And through  my wanderings ways, He has unveiled HIMSELF in ways I had not thought. I might have sought to aspire to great things, but in HIS wisdom He has made me of ‘ no reputation’ (Philippians 2). I have always sought to be active in the spread of the Gospel, but He has opened doors I did not dream of.

I testify these things for the honour God our Father, the glory of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, by the gracious Holy Spirit.

John McKee

No comments: